The Solidarity Center is seeking expressions of interest for a Project Director to join a project team for a potential two-year US Government-funded program to support effective labor law enforcement in Peru.
The Project Director would report to the Country Program Director of the Andean region and would be responsible for implementing all aspects of the program such as strategic planning and the development and facilitation of rights-based educational programs for CSOs/workers.
The position will be located in Lima, Peru with an anticipated start in January 2019. This position is contingent on project funding.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Minimum of five years of experience in project management,
• Experience establishing and maintaining systems for project operations.
• Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
• Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
• Experience building and maintaining working relations with stakeholders.
• Fluency in English (written and spoken).
• Fluency in Spanish (written and spoken).
• Background and experience in conducting workplace audits or inspections for workers’ rights and managing multi-country projects/programs is preferred.
Please upload resume in English (no more than 3 pages) and a cover letter no later than July 31, 2018.